Watch us cooking worldwide! Shows worldwide for conventions, festivals & meetings.
As featured on the TODAY SHOW, a unique NBC five-part series, The NBC Charlotte TODAY SHOW, ABC, CBS, CNN, Brussels TV, Vitaya, NHK and Fox with live stage shows at festivals to one million attendance including the traveling Presidential Culinary Museum archives, First Ladies china collections, and numerous artifacts.
Be sure to watch us on Welcome Inne, All the Presidents' Menus and Inside the Presidents Cabinet via sponsors of The Presidential Culinary Museum, Ingles Markets, and The Presidential Service Center.
- Inside the Presidents' Cabinet on WBTV CBS TV Inauguration Show Special.
- Catch us in the four-part mini-series by CBS as well as numerous times where FOX has filmed inside the museum, for the FOX Searchlight Pictures distributed movie, JACKIE, and to enjoy the Trump and Clinton favorite dishes!
- On CNN International in 2015 and CNN Espanol.
- Several episodes filmed with Ingles Markets (NASDAQ: IMKTA), Ingles Table (even more episodes are at this site) and also featured in the Christmas Special on WLOS ABC TV including winning the 2014 Culinary Competition hosted by Ingles Markets at the AB Technical College of Asheville, NC. $3500.00 winning prize went to the Wounded Warrior Project of which Chef Marti is a verified Alumni member. See the entire profile page for the chefs here. And be sure to watch us in Atlanta for NBC TV and Atlanta and Company with Christine Pullara. We visited her recently making gravy (red sauce), pasta, meatballs and also a Hong Kong Turkey Salad.
- Inside the Presidents' Cabinet showcasing President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Seafood Soup on CBS!
- Inside the Presidents' Cabinet on WBTV CBS TV with Dolley Madison's Fresh Ginger Cake with Black Pepper - Cardamom Syrup, enjoy watching us use Driscoll's fresh fruit - "only the finest berries." And Strawberry Shortcake Day is coming up!
- See the 1930's antique Parker Brothers White House Egg game on our Easter Egg Roll Special.
- Inside the Presidents' Cabinet on CBS Television WBTV making the 1800's favorite of many President's, a tasty Charlotte Russe as served by Mary Todd Lincoln! And more on growing strawberries here. Be sure to stop by our strawberry patch friends at Driscoll's - especially with Strawberry Shortcake Day coming up!
- Watch the Chefs make Thomas Jefferson's favorite Crème Brûlée on NBC WCNC The Charlotte Today Show!
- Enjoy an invigorating Polynesian Salsa over Black and White Sesame Seed Grilled Swordfish.
Check below for videos featuring the TODAY show at Rockefeller Plaza or on GMA with ABC!
These next two are from an NBC mini-series over five days:
Here is a show that was filmed by AFN in Brussels, Belgium:
And another NBC clip at the Clinton Center in Little Rock, Arkansas.